Grab your clutch bag and give it a new life with fake fur!
For this simple DIY you only need, glue, marker, sharp scissors and ofcourse fake fur.
- Lay the fake fur down and place the bag on top of it.
- Take your marker and trace the ouline of your bag.
- Cut the fur as neat as possible, be carefull when using fur with a long pile height that you only cut the backing and not the hairs of the fur.
- Apply the glue to the back of the fur (take the instructions of the glue in account) and place it on the bag.
- Place a heavy object on top so that it dries properly.