Muslin fabric by the meter, mint – 03001/021
Our range of muslin fabrics by the yard covers a wide range of colors and patterns, to allow you to use in many areas of creative sewing.
Historically, muslin fabric originated in Bangladesh and was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. It is used primarily for embroidery designs, garments, lingerie, and sheers. Muslin is also very suitable for the creation of stage costumes and is also used for upholstery. It is a light, strong fabric with a particularly recognizable wispy, flowing movement. Its softness makes it a very comfortable fabric to wear.
Our muslin fabrics by the metre are particularly suitable:
- To sew light garments
- For sewing lingerie sets
- For sewing skirts, dresses, jumpsuits
- To sew shirts, blouses, tops
- To make scarves and stoles
- For stage costumes, dance, theater
- In curtains and drapes for windows
- For floral decoration and bouquet wrapping
- Washing at 30°
- Chlorine prohibited
- Cold ironing (110°C)
- Dry cleaning: all solvents allowed except trichloroethylene
- No tumble drying
You can also check the precise specifications (weight, width) in the "additional information" tab.